Our company specializes in recruiting experienced and professional masters, chief engineers, officers and ratings for all kinds of vessels. The shipping industry specificity is familiar to us. Therefore, we can easily adjust crewmen selecting processes for various types of vessels at various age.
We cooperate with many training centers in which your crew members can develop their skills while attending regular courses.
All selected by us seamen possess valid STCW 1995 Certificates.
We have developed an advantageous relationship with many Flag States, which support flexibility and minimal bureaucracy in preparing relevant CRAs and other documents.
Our company offers you crews from various countries and prepares for you the most efficient manning scheme to optimize operation of your fleet. Crewing management based on lumpsum fee on reasonable level can also be a good solution for you.
All the services we offer are implemented with a high degree of professionalism, careful follow-up through regular ships visit and close communication with our clients to confirm that company standards are being achieved.
- Crew selection: to provide experienced and qualified officers and ratings for all types and sizes of ships to suit each client’s needs,
- payrol arrangement: salaries and extras, all overtimes, overlapping wages during crew changes, leave pay, seniority and performance bonuses, bank charges for crew payments,
- joining and repatriations: Travel arrangement, visas, immigration formalities and expenses, hotel, transportation, agency attendance etc,
- crew supervision: Regular visit onboard, performance evaluation, efficiency supervision,
- crew welfare: Safety training and discipline, working clothes / uniforms etc,
- general administration: Recruiting, communication, telephone and postage expenses concerning crew.
Our crew management objectives are to ensure that crew are:
- Carefully screened and selected as per STCW and MLC requirements,
- embarked and repatriated efficiently,
- monitored for performance,
- the subject of comprehensive records.